2.06.2008

Hell No!


What?! I’m afraid of commitment? That’s a new one! He said “I think I’m gonna have to marry you” and I thought I’d pass out. “It would be too soon.”, I replied. I mean, come on, it’s a 2 year relationship, It’s not like I’m in love! Am I? If I were in love I probably wouldn’t have all these fears. I don’t think it could work. It’s not easy to live with me. I’m a big chaos and I don’t really have a life. I should fix many things that aren’t working here before thinking about taking such an important step. Damn, why did he have to say that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog:)
Bec x

Anonymous said...

We don't know until we know. Perhaps, perhaps perhaps...
I think you're the same as me Josh. We're too fuckin' weirds haha
Love ya whore
XXXX