5.04.2008

Bureaucracy

One day, I thought it would be nice to go out for a walk, smell the past in the streets and get some illusions back. They said I had to sign a paper in order to keep the public spaces clean and organized.

One day, I felt like taking pictures at the trees so I could have them with me always. They said I had to buy the rights for it, ‘cause they were copyrighted.

One day, I thought I’d go to the park, meet someone and make a new friend. They said I had to fill a form so that they could state it was a legal relationship.

One day, I knocked at your door and asked if I could kiss you as no one had ever kissed you before. Our souls were only one by the next morning and they never found out.

2 comments:

Pagan Poet. said...

How wonderful, Josh.
One day I'll visit you, and I'll hold u as no one had ever holded? you before.
I'll take you to the place I never went before. I'm gonna take you in my arms and fly away with yoy, all right.

XXX

:)

Pagan Poet. said...

I'm gonna take you in my arms and fly away with YOU*, all right.

Oops.

See ya.