12.22.2009

Farewell mein Freund


Those last hugs could have lasted forever. I didn't want to let you go, no one did. I knew you had spent the whole afternoon watching people cry at your departure, so I tried to hold my tears back. I hope I wasn't too cold. I said "auf wiedersehen" (did you catch that?) and I think you smiled. Then there's the part of the story that you don't know. I walked home talking to myself (fortunately there was nobody in the streets). When I got home, I closed the door and couldn't keep myself from crying anymore. You wouldn't expect that and neither would I but the truth is that I've found a genuine friend in you and this goodbye turned out to be a really heavier load than I had believed. I hope life gets us together again some day. We're gonna miss you.

1 comment:

judi said...

Hi thanks for the comment and you are right Scorpios are VERY sexy
I am happy you have started posting again
happy Christmas :-)