6.11.2008

Weapon

I can't let another day go by in this situation. I can't spend another minute thinking I should tell him what I feel. Everything's over. I have no more patience, I can't keep this smile when I'm with him any longer. I can't be by his side one more day. I need him to know what he probably already knows. I need to tell him what he probably wants to tell me as well. That I love him, but there's nothing else to tell, nothing to do. That we have consumed this relationship to the point of an unbearable kind of boredom. That my skin has been asking for a change lately. Will I do it this time? Will I have the strenght? His body is the closest thing to a weapon I have ever seen.

2 comments:

judi said...

your writing reaches a million senses just wonderful .... thanks

Oh, and I'll think about posting a haircut pic lol

Pagan Poet. said...

God Josh...
I love your writing, you know that.
You are strong, I think you can do anything in this f*ckin world.
Good luck sweetie!
Xoxo