7.19.2008

Today

I close my eyes and try to see, but there's too much in there. Too many thoughts together, too many shadows taking over my mind. If I could do things differently, everything would be... well, different! My hands are cold and my soul is sick. I feel like laughing at silly things with friends... but there's no one out there for me. I don't ask for too much. I've tried, but still find it so difficult. I don't match with yours, I don't match with mine and sometimes I don't even match with myself. I've tried learning how to find happiness in the simplest things, and that works for a while. But that's not life if you can't share it. Where's the turning point? When will it come to me? I'm getting tired of waiting for it, tired of looking for it. I always feel I'm almost there and then I realize I wasn't even close and I blame myself 'cause I know I don't do my best and that's why it never works.

4 comments:

Poeta Errante said...

My hands are cold and my soul is sick.

Yeap, eternally.

judi said...

love comes when you least expect it...

Anonymous said...

eyeless in gaza

Soh said...

I like your blog